Who Should Enter
Any interior designer, interior architect or architect may submit a design project(s). The design project(s) must be located in Asia Pacific (view eligible countries here), however the design firm may be located anywhere (including the USA). The design project(s) must have been completed in or after July 2014.
To enter a project into this competition, you will need to prepare and submit:
- Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- 250-word max description of the project challenges, and a 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
- 7-10 color images (JPG or JPEG under 1MB each) of your project - only one (1) exterior image permitted - and a maximum of 3 floor plans
- Payment processed through iida.org
All submissions will be done electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
- Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
- Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
- Education (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities)
- Entertainment (casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres)
- Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities)
- Hospitality (lounges, bars)
- Institutional (cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces)
- Residences - Multi-Family (housing in a building that is designed to house several different families in separate units)
- Residences - Single Family (detached one-family houses)
- Retail (stores, boutiques)
- Showrooms/Exhibition Spaces/Sales Centers
The cost to enter is $200 USD per entry for IIDA Members, and $250 USD per entry for non-IIDA Members.
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Entry submissions will be judged on the appropriateness of the design solution and the successful integration of the elements of design.
A maximum of two winners in each category will be selected. It is at the jurors' discretion to not select a winner in each category. A "Best of Competition" winner will be selected from the category winners.
For questions or more information about applying for IIDA Membership to take advantage of the member rate, please contact Liz Moran, Design Competitions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.