Who Should Enter
Any Interior Designer/Interior Architect may submit design project(s). The project(s) must be located outside of the United States; however, the design firm may be located anywhere (including the USA). The design project(s) must have been completed no earlier than Oct. 1, 2014.
To enter, prepare and submit:
- Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- One 250-word max description of the project challenges and one 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
- Up to 3 floor plans plus 7-10 color images of your project, including a maximum of 1 exterior image (JPG or JPEG under 1MB each)
- Payment processed through iida.org
All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
- Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
- Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
- Education (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities)
- Entertainment (casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres)
- Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities)
- Hospitality (lounges, bars)
- Institutional (cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces)
- Residences - Multifamily (condominiums and apartments, including models)
- Residences - Single Family (inhabited freestanding homes)
- Retail (stores, boutiques)
- Showrooms/Exhibition Spaces/Sales Centers
- Spas/Fitness Centers/Gymnasiums
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Entry submissions will be judged on the appropriateness of the design solution and the successful integration of the elements of design.
A maximum of two winners in each category will be selected. It is at the judges' discretion to not select a winner in each category. A "Best of Competition" winner will be selected from the category winners.
The cost to enter is $200 USD per entry for IIDA Members, and $250 USD per entry for non-IIDA members.
For questions or more information, including information on applying for IIDA Membership to take advantage of the member rate, contact Liz Moran, Design Competitions Director, at email@example.com.