Who Should Enter
Only Exhibitors at EDspaces 2016 are eligible to submit product entries. Products not displayed at EDspaces 2016 are not eligible to participate. Products must be designed for the learning environment and offered for sale or use after Nov. 1, 2015.
To enter, prepare and submit:
- The manufacturer and designer’s contact information including name, address, phone number, and email.
- A statement describing your product, 250 words max.
- A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 JPEG images of your product. All text, including product name, model name, and manufacturer’s name, must be removed from all images or the entry will be disqualified. File types accepted include JPEG and JPG.
- An optional video displaying the functionality of your product, max 1 minute and 30 seconds in one of the following formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, 3gp, Mov, MP4)
- Payment, processed through an online login at www.iida.org must be completed before your submission will be approved.
All submissions will be done electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
- Hard Flooring/Resilient
- Wall Surfaces
- Specialty Finishes
- Protective Finishes/Durability
- Display Cases
- Student Desk
- Tables (Occasional, Classroom, Dining, Conference)
- Storage Carts
- Technology Products
- Visual Display & Signage
- Playground Equipment
- A/V Equipment
- Lectern/Teaching Station
At the discretion of the judges, one product design award may be given in each category. The Best of Competition Award will be presented to one of the product design award winners. It is at the judges’ discretion not to offer an award in any given category. All winning products will be featured on the IIDA website. All products submitted for awards must be in the manufacturer’s booth at EDspaces 2016 on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016.
For questions or more information, contact Liz Moran, Design Competitions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.