Who Should Enter
You must be an exhibitor at the 2017 HD Expo to participate. Products not displayed at 2017 HD Expo are not eligible. Only products designed for the environment of a hospitality installation and offered for sale or use after June 1, 2016 are eligible.
To enter, prepare and submit:
- Manufacturer's contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email
- 4 - 8 images of your product (JPG or JPEG under 1MB each).
- Statement of up to 250 words describing your product
- Cost/value statement (maximum 100 words)
- Additional Samples apply to the following categories: Applied Finishes and Materials, Textiles, and Flooring
All products submitted for awards must be in the manufacturer's booth at HD Expo 2016 by 3 p.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2017. All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
- Applied finishes and materials (wallcoverings, treatments, paints/coatings)
- Textiles (upholstery and bedspread/drapery/casement)
- Flooring (carpet/rugs, hard surfaces, resilients)
- Seating – Individual (dining, lounge, outdoor)
- Seating – Group (dining, lounge, outdoor)
- Lighting (individual and series/collections)
- Casegoods and freestanding furniture (individual and series/collections)
- Accessories or specialties (hardware/decorative metals, storage systems and artwork/signage)
Winners are chosen by a jury of design professionals. The jury reserves the right not to offer an award in any given category and to reclassify entries into other product categories if deemed necessary or appropriate.
For questions or more information, contact Liz Moran, Design Competitions Director, at email@example.com.